Saturday, February 27, 2010

Trieste

Hi

I just thought I would post a few pics (not from my camera as I am still getting it fixed but from a friends camera)

These pics were from my last trip to Trieste (with any luck I will not have to be back) not that Trieste is a particularly bad place to visit but there are nicer places which I would rather be spending my time.


Some friends which came along for the ride and to do a little shopping in Trieste (These young ladies are always up for a shopping trip so I was not hard to convince them to come along)



What trip to Italy is complete without some hotdogs at Ikea (yes that is right we hit up Ikea for some cheap hotdogs, they were cheap in price but large in value).  As you can see my knack for taking terrible photos is still alive and well.



This was by a castle



And this is the castle (I am sorry that there is not a better pic available but it was raining and we were pretty close to the castle and it was not I who was taking the picture.  I can be honest and admit that even if I did take the picture I don't think that it would have turned out much better.

Anyways that is all I have to say and all the pictures which I have to show.  I will talk to you all soon.  As the Italians (and apparently everyone else in Europe) say Ciao.

Love ya wll

2 comments:

  1. I know that wll does not make much sense but it was meant to be all, I was typing too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of your mouth wide open, taking a bite of the hot dog. Great shot. Definitely your best pose.

    ReplyDelete