Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day


Hi Mom I admit that I didn't write these poems but I did find them on the internets so hopefully that counts for something.
The Rose Family
Robert Lee Frost

The rose is a rose,
And was always a rose.
But now the theory goes
That the apple's a rose,
And the pear is, and so's
The plum, I suppose.
The dear only knows
What will next prove a rose.
You, of course, are a rose--
But were always a rose 


Walking Sunshine
Dear Mother I love you and want you to know,
I think of you often wherever I go.
You lift me up; you're like walking sunshine;
I am lucky to have a great mother like mine.
Your endless affection makes you special and rare;
I'm always amazed by how much you care.
What you've given to me I can never repay,
Thank you, Mom, on mother’s day



Extra Special Mom
Mom, you’ve always been the best
A better mom than all the rest.
I’m thankful for all the things you do
I’m glad my mom is extra special you!
On Mother’s Day, I want you to know
You’re the greatest mom, and I love you so.
There’s one more thing I want to say:
I wish you Happy Mother’s Day!
By Joanna Fuchs

A Thousand Thanks
Mother's Day brings to mind
The thousands of things you did for me
that helped make me happier,
stronger and wiser,
because I had you as a role model.
I'm grateful for all the times
you healed my hurts
and calmed my fears,
so that I could face the world
feeling safe and secure.
I'm thankful for all you showed me
about how to love and give--
lessons that now bring
so many blessings to me
each and every day.
Your sacrifices and unselfishness
did not go unnoticed, Mom.
I admire you, I respect you,
I love you.
And I'm so glad you're my mother!
Happy Mother's Day!
By Joanna Fuchs
 
I was unsure which poem I liked the best so I used them all.  Happy Mothers day
Love

Wes


 

No comments:

Post a Comment