Monday, November 15, 2010


Hey all


Alright so as I am sure that I have said now and then I am just back from my trip to Malta. Oh am I sorry does that sound like I am bragging, well that is very astute of you because that was exactly what I was doing.


Anyways I ended up flying out on Ryanair at 10:10 in the morning on Thursday, I must say that the trip was not near as bad as I feared (being that I was flying a budget airline). I arrived in Malta at about 2:00 and was picked up by my friend and we headed to her parents place (where I was staying for the time that I was there). My friends parents live in a 350 year old farm house and I must say that it was absolutely beautiful, has stone floors and is very antique feeling. After settling it was off to explore Malta:


This is a picture of the walled city Valenta
This is a pic of me hanging out in Valenta and trying to look cool (note the short sleeves as the temperature was about 22 degrees)


One of the many churches in Malta (the country is about 95% Catholic)


A picture of one of the gardens in Malta

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment