Saturday, November 27, 2010

You decide!!

Well folks, I have found some potential pictures for Grandma/Grandpa's puzzle picture gift. You have to decide which ones. I am willing to order up to three. (Just a reminder 4x6 is $8.99 - and can be made with a magnetic backing, and 8x10 is $22.99)
If anyone has any better pics don't hesitate to post and rate. I need to get this done ASAP. Like this Monday!


The girls . . .


The gruesome threesome . . .
Grandpa (there are almost no pictures of Grandma and us kids!)

Classic . . .
Proud Mamma with her kiddies . . . thats right this is Grandma with Uncle Murray, Uncle Howard and MOM!
Proud Papa and his kiddies (the same as above, just substitute parents)

Rate and decide!

3 comments:

  1. By the way . . . I had a tonne of fun looking at the old pictures!! We have a unique family!! Thank you Mom and Dad for all the vacations you took us on, all the times you spent with us!! Thank you Wes and Lynne for being the best siblings (and most annoying) that a girl could have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - brings back wonderful memories. Not that I could remember being that small and being held by my parents.

    My vote would be #2 - the picture of our wonderful children. I love that picture because it shows your character. Wes - the fast talker, fun loving kid; Rebekah the glue that held the group of you together and Lynnette, the clown. It's great. Even the clothes you guys are wearing is symbolic of your character. Lynn has definitely got the splashy clownish outfit. Rebekah has the modest conservative appearance and Wes the laid back casual look. This picture has lots of significance for me.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also wondering if we should get a copy of the picture of us 3 girls that we took in Albania for Mom and Dad. It can be just a small pic that you can stick in a card. As for the size of the puzzle pic - I think that we should do the 8 X 10.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete