Monday, February 14, 2011

Prayer request

Hi all

So I know that I have a while until I graduate (6 months give or take) but still I am starting to get nervous about finding a job.  While the job market is recovering the financial industry is still hurting and I am having some difficulties in finding a job.  These difficulties in finding a job compounded with the fact that I have absolutely no idea where I would go when I complete my degree if I don't have a job are really starting to concern me (do I try to stay in Europe to see what I can find, do I go back to Canada and if I do go back to Canada where do I go etc.).  If you could please remember me in your prayers in these matters I would be very much appreciated that.

Love Wes

2 comments:

  1. Hebrews 10:35-36 - So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.

    Isaiah 40:31 - but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

    Psalm 40:1 - I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.

    Hi Son,

    Your Mom and I pray for you (and your future) everyday - usually (but, to my regret, not always) together, but always individually. As we were praying this morning, Mom and I both held you and your many talents and abilities up before the Lord - you have worked hard son and we believe that God has great plans for you!!!! I've included these Bible verses for you to think about and meditate on when you get anxious - don't worry - that happens to most, if not all of us from time to time. I find that thinking about and meditating on these verses helps me through the dark times. We'll continue to pray for you!!!

    Love, always and forever,

    -Dad (and Mom)-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wes,
    Thanks for voicing this request. Sigh, no longer the days of "What´s Fishy at MacDonald Hall", eh?
    Praying for you!
    Netty

    ReplyDelete