Thursday, February 3, 2011

HI everyone

Alright I have a challenge for you, but this is a long-term challenge and one that needs to be carefully planned to be executed.

I noticed that we had 53 posts in 2009 (this was good considering that the blog was started in October so it was only around for 3 full months before the year was up) and then we had 103 posts (or something like that) in 2010 and that was for the full year.  This year was have currently 8 posts (9 if you include this post) and my challenge to my family is to beat the 2010 number of posts by at least 50%, yes dear family I am suggesting that in 2011 we aim to have at least 154.5 posts.  Do you think you are up for the challenge?!?!?!!?!

I know that it will be challenging, what with our amazing abilities to forget our cameras whenever we travel anywhere, but I think that this is something that we can do.  Don't forget you don't have to be traveling to post on the blog recipes, stories (both cautionary and exciting are acceptable), random pictures (you don't have to be on holidays to take pictures, Lynnette as I recall you enjoy photography and I am wanting to become a better photographer so in order for this to be done more pictures are necessary.  Mom you said that you don't take pictures because you are not any good, well I am not going to disagree but in order to get good you have to take more pictures) etc.  Use your imaginations and JUST POST!!!

1 comment: