Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Apartment - cleaned

I know that Mom already posted pics of my apartment, however, to be fair, the place was a mess, so I have attached pics of my cleaned apartment.
My bed - please note the beautiful bed spread. Mom sewed this for me when she was in Winnipeg. THANKS MOM I LOVE IT!!
The Bed (folded), as you can see I have a plant in my window - real basil (delicious!) (again thanks to Mom). Since taking these pics, I bought another plant, a spider plant, just for Dad.
My Desk (and part of my table - a gift from Mom and Dad - the flaps can fold up). I've purchased a bulletin board which will find its home above my desk, I also have a printer sitting on the desk now, and the pictures have moved to my bookshelf (eventually I'll purchase a shelf for them).
My Watermelon red kitchen - I LOVE this colour, Mom did a FANTASTIC job painting (THANKS MOM!!), I finished painting the red trim on the cupboard doors of the island (sorry no pics).
And finally, my newly improved bathroom - isn't it pretty?!?

Well, now you've seen what the apartment always looks like (OK OK so maybe I cleaned up especially for the pics, but this is how clean I would like to keep it - too bad it intentions aren't enough!)

THANK YOU MOM!!! for making my place so comfy cozy - I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment