Monday, January 23, 2012

The Parental Apartment

Hey family of mine!

Since we're all inclined to post pictures of our respective apartments, I thought I'd respond to Wes' challenge to post pictures of our apartment here at Handong Global University. Actually, your Momma hasn't seen the new kitchen cabinets in their finished form - she left for Canada just when they were being installed - I needed to add the hanging units underneath the upper cabinets, as well as some finishing touches. I've also added some pictures of the rest of our cozy apartment - see Jude, the plants ARE all alive and thriving - I took these pictures today, January 24th! I've also added a picture of Carens, our faithful SUV Vehicle, standing ever-at-the-ready just at the rear of our apartment. Carens will soon get a bit of a workout as I head up to Seoul/Incheon next week, the Lord willing, to pick up your Momma!

Alright Nettie, now it's YOUR turn to respond to the challenge by posting the pictures of your palatial mansion in Polican - sooner than later sounds just about right!

I love you all!

-Pokey/The old man/Daddy/Poppa-
XOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment