Sunday, July 29, 2012

Me ne fund!!!! (Finally!) My time in London Part I
 So this is called the Jewel tower
 This is me outside the jewel tower having energy because its been only about 20 minutes walking around with my backpack.
 Aahhh, West minister Abbey
I asked a man to help me find the Big Ben and then he told me directions but put in 'You DO know what the Big Ben looks like right??' Of course my pride got hit so I replied 'of course' and then walked away wondering if I really did or not, becuase in truth I did walk by the Big Ben without even seeing it. Ha ha!
Parliament buildings
 On the way to Buckinham
 Ah, the swan and umbrella.

 This is a monument to the Cdn soliders who fought in the war. Its supposed to have water flowing down to look like the leaves are floating downwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment