Monday, July 30, 2012

Time in London Part III

So after walking around ALL day with a 14.5 kg backpack on my pact and feeling as though I'll be needing knee and hip replacements very soon, I decided to lighten my load and go to the British Museum. But they would only take 9 kgs so because I'm Dutch (read Cheap) I didn't want to pay for a 2nd back so I lugged around my remaining 5.5 kgs in shopping bags.
Wes, this picture is for you. Check out this clock!!!! 
 Here is the close up blurry version.
 Its funny the things that attract one's attention. I couldn't care less about the fine pottery that has been found around the world, or the old copper, tin or whatever the coins were made out of. But this Bog Man I found awesome!!  He was round in a bog and must have died like 500 years ago but is really well perserved. Cool eh??
 Mummies are ALWAYS cool.

 I thought that this wood carving was amazing!!  So intriqute. Sorry though you can't really tell.
The Island Dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment