Monday, July 30, 2012

Time in London Part II

 I can't remember if I put this guy on my last page, but oh well here he is again. Doing the proud walking. No smiling of course, but they do stomp really well.  Maybe they have to take Irish dancing to teach them. I should have asked.
 Still smiling but definitely not as brightly. Down this road was TONS of flags but would you know that every time I tried to take a picture I could never get the flags. Oh well, there's one thats blown down on the top right hand corner.
 I like British cars, tee hee.
 I didn't go in but I got the picture.
 London Eye
 Yup, this is about 4 hrs into my day and beginning to think about throwing my backpack into the river. If it was mine I might have done so.

 This might have been Shakespear's house. It was right next to the Shakespear Globe (next picture). I was way too tired to really care about asking so I just took the picture and I say that it is to everyone who asks.

 This is the famous 'London Bridge' that should have come down a long time ago (in my opinion) it really is an ugly bridge and it doesn't even go over any water!!!!
 This Bridge is the London Tower Bridge and is MUCH prettier!
 London Tower

There were two workers down in the Underground Train and another took a picture and they said 'No Flashes' and then were complaining to eachother about why people would ever want to take pictures of this because it isn't natural or beautiful. So I took out my camera and took 2 pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment