Monday, January 3, 2011

Blog posting

We were so good at regularly posting but it seems that the novelty has fallen off a little so I am just reminding everyone to post frequently and post pictures.  I admit that I am partly to blame as well because I have been busy with school and life but I will be posting pictures from my latest trip soon (I have an exam on Jan 5th so it will probably be after that) but I know that Netty you have taken a trip and Becky you had Christmas at the family so I am expecting on seeing lots of pictures from those events.  Mom and Dad I know that you always forget the camera everywhere you go but I am expecting you to make a concerted effort and at the very least take some pictures of all the snow that you are getting so those of us without any snow (netty and myself) can laugh at you and feel better.

Love you all

Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment