Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas in Polican, Albania

Hey Family,
Ok, I couldn't see what pictures I was putting on here so they are a bit of a random collection.
This is a picture when I went for a walk with some friends. its part of the area around Polican. Pretty ain't it?
We had two tables for Christmas dinner, this was one of the tables. We had around 18 people.
This is Elidoni and he read the Christmas story and then we sang all together for a good looooooong time!
Dessert!

These are some Albanians that Moza (the girl in the middle) and I went to visit. Lili was taking the picture. Notice how much taller I am then them. I had to croutch down because I was too tall for the picture.
This is again a picture of the region around Polican, just before Christmas!

After everyone left we did some cleaning and these were the guys who 'helped', at least as much as an Albanian guy helps... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment