Sunday, January 30, 2011

Porto

HI all

Well usually this is the point where I tell everyone what fun I had in Portugal, how the food was so good and I really want to go back to explore more and this may be the case if I had made it to Portugal.  Our flight was at 5:30 and since it is normally only a hour and 20 minutes to the airport from Amsterdam we decided (my friend and I) to leave at 2 in the afternoon so we could get some things done before going.  Anyways we had no problem getting our needed train and getting about 1/2 hour outside the city when we ran into a problem.  For some reason the electricity was down on a area of track so we ended up having to take a detour which turned into a 2 hour detour.  Needless to say we ended up missing our train and ending up spending the weekend in Amsterdam.  Oh well at least I was able to get some work done and the tickets were only 30 euro so that is alright, if anything this will only encourage me to book another trip sooner rather than later and I am thinking Morocco is looking pretty good (even if there are uprises there).

Well I love you all

Love

Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment