Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Adventurous 9

Hi all

So I know that I have not posted for a while and in fact it seems that no one has been posting for a while.  I am intending to change this and start to post again.  The first thing that I am going to post is the Adventurous 9, these are the people that I went to Hungary with and taught with for a month.  I have over 8 gigs of pictures to sort though and decide what to post and what not to post (what is worthy of this blog and what is not so worthy) but I thought that I would describe the main characters of the last month.


This is the dream team, we were pretty much the trouble makers of the group always looking for ways to annoy someone or make trouble somewhere and escape camp when ever possible. (starting from left to right Chris aka JC aka Jackie Chan, Viki aka Wiki (the Hungarians could never pronounce the V properly and after calling her Wiki the name just stuck), Alissa aka the blackfoot (called the blackfoot by JC and myself as she constantly seemed to have dirty feet, we actually hypothesis that she took a shower with her feet outside the tub to preserve the dirtiness of the feet), Wes aka Wes (me being me there was never any need for a nickname)


These are some of the ladies in our group looking far too cool for school.  HAHAHA at least they thought that they were too cool for school. (In this group of rapping beauties starting from top left and moving we have Becky aka shorty (to be honest I am the only one who referred to her as this), below with the hood up is Jean (half korean and half Canadian), beside is Wiki once again and beside Wiki and below the guy is Martina aka Tina (Again this is one of those things where only I called her Tina because I knew it annoyed her and it made me laugh)


With the exception of the two guys this is almost all the ladies from the group, we are missing one. (starting from the left we have Shorty aka becky, Polly, Diana, Jean, Wiki, and Tina with two camp guys in the background.  This is what happens when you show up to a camp with 7 foreign girls in tow you tend to make a bit of a stir)

So as you have seen over the last few pictures this was the group that I spent 1 month with in Hungary.  JC was from the UK (London), Wiki and Alissa were from the US (New York City), Dianna was from Romania, Becky was from Malta, Polly from Hong Kong, Tina was from Chek, Jean was from Canada or South Korea take your pick and then of course there was me (I was the angle of the group always against doing anything wrong and of course the most responsible).  It is funny after spending 1 month together you tend to get pretty close to people and I can honestly say that I am going to miss them. However I am sure that I will be seeing some of them in the not too distant future (especially JC, Becky and Tina)


No comments:

Post a Comment