Tuesday, March 29, 2011

For a friend

Hi all

I have a bit of an unusual request for you all, I have a prayer request but not for myself.  A friend of mine, who I will not name as to respect their privacy, recently went in for a regular medical checkup and at that time some precancerous cells were found.  They were very fortunate as this was discovered early and the medical professionals didn't believe that the cells had a chance to spread so a surgery was scheduled and these cells were removed.  The surgery was a success however my friend will be going back in to surgery in the next little bit just to ensure that there are no more problems and just to confirm that the cancer did not have a chance to spread.  So if you could all keep my friend in your prayers for the next little bit just praying that there was no spread and that all the cancer has been removed that would be very appreciated.

Otherwise I hope that you are all having great weeks and Becky I am seeing that it looks to be warming up in Winnipeg so it looks like you can be excited for the next official season in Manitoba which seems to be flood season and then mosquito season and then back to winter (ahh the joys of living in Manitoba).

Love

Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment