Monday, October 19, 2009

It's off to Seoul on the weekend

Goodmorning fellow travellers. Your father and I are off to Seoul this weekend for an ESL conference. We are looking forward to seeing the big city again. On Friday at precisely 3:00pm we will be in the car and driving to Daegu where we will take the fast train to Seoul. I will try to remember to take the camera this time so that I can take some pictures to add here. The conference runs from Saturday morning to Sunday late afternoon. The main speaker is David Nunan. Dad and I used one of his books in the past which we really liked. I am looking forward to hearing what he has to say.

Speaking of books - anyone reading an interesting book. I'm reading one on marriage - The Mystery of Marriage. Really good. Someday after you are all married, I suggest that you read it with your spouse.

Have yourselves a good day.
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment