Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The first posting of the challenge

Surprise, Surprise, I'm the first one to post. I don't know if I'm going to do any more cooking this week, so I decided to make one of my favorite dishes that I "invented" in Germany . . . the one pot Mediterranean inspired skillet.

Recipe:
Slice 1 large onion and a couple of potatoes into thin rings. Fry in frying pan, until potatoes start to get soft.
Add sliced sausage, fry until cooked.
Add 1 thinly sliced red pepper


Add additional cut vegetables as desired: ex. spinach and tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant, kohlrabi, etc etc etc

Cook until potatoes are finished cooking.
Season with Italian Seasoning, Black Pepper, or go wild and try something different.

Me . . . the cook!
Now just light the candles, plate your food and . . . .
ENJOY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Rubba I LOVED THIS!!! Great job on the cooking journal! ha ha! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rebekah. This looks amazing. I really like the pictures. I'm a visual learner so I appreciate the pictures. I also like the blouse. Is this one of the blouses that you made? I like it.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete