Saturday, March 27, 2010

The update - since I can't SKYPE on Sunday

Hello wonderful family of Mine!!

I hope and trust that everyone is doing well. What is everyone's plans for Easter? Just one week away! The Family get-together is on Good Friday at Aunt Kathy and Uncle Tim's house. It will be good to see the fam, and hopefully I'll remember to charge and bring my camera, so that you can see them too. This week has been interesting. I was feeling ill for the first part of the week, nothing definite just not right. I wasn't sleeping well, and I was anxious and restless (no particular reason why). On Tuesday I woke up to a beautiful snow fall. We got about 2cm (or so) which stayed until Thursday. While walking from the bus stop to work I slipped on the ice and landed hard on my wrist. It began to bruise almost instantly, and started to swell. One nice thing about working in a lab is that there is always ice around, so I iced my wrist on and off for most of the morning (Tuesday). Its a nicely coloured bruise, but beyond a little stiffness in my arm, no problems. The rest of the week turned out OK. I ended up having a couple of good nights sleeps, and I got a lot of work done in the lab. Yesterday, Friday, I went over to Grandma's house and we, Grandma, myself and Judy Gordon (G-ma's friend) went to a puppet show . . . that's right a puppet show, at a church just off of Inkster. Grandma knew the woman who was in charge of the show (Grandma knows everyone . . . she and Lynnette!). Uncle Ron and Aunt Trease (sorry not sure about the spelling) were there also, with Chantelle, Elise, and Aunt Trease's sister and niece. It was nice to see them, and we visited for a bit after the puppet show, before heading our separate ways. Today I'm going to Jenn's house for a good ol'fashioned movie night. We're going to make pizza and watch movies into all hours of the morning, which is why I won't be SKYPEing with you in the am. It should be fun!!
Well, anyway, I had best be getting ready, Jenn just called to say she was on her way to pick me up.
I LOVE YOU ALL LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS
LOVE,
REBEKAH

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rubba!
    Sorry to hear that you had a tough week! I hope that you had a great time with Jen! What movies did you watch until all hours of the evening?? I watched 'Australia' again. It was pretty good.
    How was the puppet show? did you enjoy it? Was it the puppet show as we know it or was it something different and really cool? A friend of mine did puppeting but it wasn't the traditional puppets, it was different and much cooler if you ask me!
    Hope you have a great week Beck! I asked you when you were available for skyping but you didn't answer. :P Don' t you like me any more?? :(

    ReplyDelete