Friday, March 12, 2010

Sooooo.... what have YOU been learning???

Hey family,
I'm curious what everyone is reading for their Daily Food. I'm in the Psalms right now. It's so cool, I've been noticing how God is so faithful to those who are faithful to Him and who are following Him. He is their refuge, their strength and their defender. I really like Psalms 71:15 "My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." WOW!!! how can we ever stop speaking about God's righteousness and salvation. There is no beginning to His righteousness or no end to His salvation. We can never say, 'oh, thats it for God's salvation, sorry you didn't make the cut'. NO!!!! God's salvation is forever, for us and for others. I had to look up what 'righteousness' means and this is what is means: upright, just, straight, innocent, true, sincere. So this means that God will NEVER be corrupt. He will never show favouritism. If I search for God with all of my heart, and you do the same, He will not show more favouritsm to you than me. He is also the one that we can judge our own actions because His actions are forever upright, straight and just! We serve such an amazing God!!!
So what are you guys reading about in your quiet times????

No comments:

Post a Comment