Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good Morning

You have just woken up at a little before 5:30 (thats am not pm) and have dragged yourself off for a run/slippery stumble in a foggy, rainy, hovering around +1, morning in Winnipeg. After returning and toweling off (that puddle looked shallow . . ) you head into the kitchen to try to scrap up breakfast. By now its a little after 6:00 (I didn't say it was a long run) and you only have 45 minutes to make and eat breakfast, post on the blog, package up lunch for the day, as well as brush your teeth, wash your face and comb your hair (who am I kidding . . . I never comb my hair), so what do you make? Rebekah's Breakfast of Campions, of course. A delightful concoction of Red River Cereal, sliced bananas, and a drizzle of honey, along with an orange, a glass of water, and potentially the cuppy of some home-made bread smothered in margarine (hey, I went running this morning!) I would post the recipe, but, its on the box of Cereal, and I think I might break copy right laws if I re-copy it here . . . lets just say it involves boiling water, a pinch of salt and . . . the cereal (exciting, I know). Well, I have past my alloted time to post this blog and now must run, only 20 minutes left before I catch my bus. TTFN (Ta Ta for Now)

1 comment:

  1. By the way, the registered posting time on this post is about two hours and fifteen minutes slow.

    ReplyDelete