Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sunday

Hi

Just to let everyone know I will not be around this sunday for our usual skpe date because I am off to Vienna (WOOHOO).  I will make sure to take lots of pictures though.

Also here are some more pictures from the streets of Ljubljana


These are little shops that sell everything from christmas gifts, to hot wine to various street foods

Another shop that sells street food, usually it is difficult to get to because there are so many people crowded around.

another photo of the lights downtown.  If you ask me I miss the more traditional way of doing lights

as you can see there are a ton of people out this was taken on a saturday at about 5:30 in the afternoon and the streets were completely packed.

Well thats all for now I will talk to you all later.  Love ya

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Have fun in Vienna. We are all wishing that we could be with you.

    ReplyDelete